January 12, 2012

A Runner…in the middle



Runners have it so easy!  They can just step out their front door and get their work out in.  All they need are their running shoes and loose fitting clothes. 



The thing about sketching is…..just like “air-brushing”, I can chose to ignore things.  Not that this lady has anything that should be ignored.  But still….a sketch is just a picture tweaked.



Started sketching the back.  Most likely I’ll have to move some lines around.  Interesting picture, huh?



Those creases in the shorts….make-believe!  Well…I tried to replicate then I gave up.  I’ll need to spend time with that front leg, looks a little spastic here.

Nothing like “objectifying women”….well, I’d draw a man but their not as pretty!  Haha

1 comment:

JP said...

This is really good.

I couldn't help but think of how much more graphite you'd use on my back-end and thighs! Not so pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden