April 30, 2011

Blog Banner Awareness

 DrawDoodle7

Started the New Year with this banner…..way too busy!  I wish there was a way to make the banners that you use for a month…static….meaning that they stay that way in the archives with the posts that were used at that time.  I just think it would make this blog more interesting.

DrawDoodle8

This banner (Feb) is one that just came together well for me.  Don’t know why I like it or why it works, it just does.

DrawDoodle9

This banner (March) was in celebration of my doodle directory popularity.  I’d never done an-all-geometric or doodled type header, didn’t know if I’d like it.  Chose to alternate black/white blocks with the colored ones, so there wasn’t too much asking for attention up there.  Because RED definitely likes the spotlight.  I’m pleasantly pleased with this banner.

DrawDoodle10a

Did a little sketching the previous month so my April banner reflected it. 

So….on this last day of April, I’ll leave you in suspense.  Will I change the banner or won’t I?  And what will it look like if I do?  Do you have a blog banner that you'd like to share with us?  Any suggestions for future blog banners?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the banners! I feel like I should jazz mine up after seeing all these!

rachel awes said...

i love your banner collection!
you have RICHES to choose from.
xox

Jp said...

Change pic 3 in last banner.

You reality need to address psycho cleaning. Did you forget I am coming?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
By day...I work in the Healthcare field, where every .. i.. has to be dotted and every ..t.. has to be crossed. This blog is the place where I can let myself go and have some fun. I am on a journey. A journey I started a long time ago, but it has been a bit sidetracked with Navy Wife relocations and raising kids. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and I have got some time for me. No, I will not be one of those moms walking around the house with Empty Nest Syndrome, I have got way too much to do, to learn, to create. Sure, once the kids are gone I will miss them....but hey, there is always the phone, the email, the texting and the Plane tickets! I love my life and my family and It is fun moving into this new stage. I am into Digital Scrapbooking, photography, journaling, Art Journaling and Drawing. I am a do-it-yourselfer and I am trying to teach myself to draw. I am finding that it takes a lot of patience, lots of practice and a good eraser! And if you're really curious there's a 3 part Interview by Eileen: HERE All the best, Eden